Hacker's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Hacks, Tools, Programs, Apps, Apks, Themes, chat, fun, friends. music and more come join

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to install custom themes windows 7 ,xp, vista

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

How to install custom themes windows 7 ,xp, vista Empty
PostSubject: How to install custom themes windows 7 ,xp, vista   How to install custom themes windows 7 ,xp, vista Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:38 am

Installing .Themepack Themes And Installing Unsigned Themes
Before we begin
Do you want to install a theme that has the file extension .themepack or is it a complex shell theme that actually changes the appearance of your operating system and has the file extension .theme and usually comes with a whole folder of files?

If the answer is just a .themepack theme, you can install the theme with a simple double-click. If it’s not, then proceed with the next step.

Before installing 3rd-party themes or changing system files Create a backup
Microsoft does not allow you to use themes that modify the shell of Windows 7 or other parts like the Start orb or the taskbar. In order to install those themes you will have to patch your uxtheme.dll, themeui.dll and themeservice.dll, which can be found “C:\Windows\system32\”.

Before you try to install any themes make a backup of your files! I won’t repeat this and you are making any changes at your own risk, I don’t take any responsibility and i dont own any of these programs.

Universal Theme Patcher
You can download the Universal Theme Patcher created by deepxw that works with Windows XP/2003/2008/Vista/Windows 7, It won’t create another background process, instead it will patch your files.

Download Universal Theme Patcher. There is some extra tools aswell

This patcher will automatically patch the following files on Windows 7: uxtheme.dll, themeui.dll, themeservice.dll
How to install custom themes windows 7 ,xp, vista Universalthemepatcherpi

In order to patch the files, you have to run this program with administrator privileges. To provide admin rights, right-click on the file and select “Run as administrator”:

The tool will automatically create a backup of the file, so it’s safe to use, As can always restore the original file:

When installing 3rd party themes, you have to copy the Full Theme and folder to C:\Windows\Resources\Themes

Now all you have to do is go to your control panel and select the theme and it should work
bounce
Back to top Go down
http://hip-hop99.com

How to install custom themes windows 7 ,xp, vista
Page 1 of 1