Hacker's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Hacks, Tools, Programs, Apps, Apks, Themes, chat, fun, friends. music and more come join

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a few of the best rappers to ever live.. 2Pac, Biggie, Big Pun, Big L, Herb Mcgruff, and many many more

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Just a few of the best rappers to ever live.. 2Pac, Biggie, Big Pun, Big L, Herb Mcgruff, and many many more Empty
PostSubject: Just a few of the best rappers to ever live.. 2Pac, Biggie, Big Pun, Big L, Herb Mcgruff, and many many more   Just a few of the best rappers to ever live.. 2Pac, Biggie, Big Pun, Big L, Herb Mcgruff, and many many more Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:00 am

1st up a legendary tune by az "feel my pain" is inspirational and unique but az is not my favourite rapper although this song really helps him stand out from the crowd of crap rappers we somtimes see these days What a Face
Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

next up a brilliant tune by one of the best crews we still have the wu tang clan's new album "Czarface" is just unbelievable that these guys can keep the best beats, flows, lyrics and styles coming to us after all these years cant wait to see more here it is by inspekda deck
bounce Arrow Twisted Evil

cheers

next up a remix from 3 of the best rappers to ever walk this earth The Game, Eazy-E and Tupac Shakur even after all these years e and pac still sound like there making fresh music it unbelievable love them
bounce affraid Twisted Evil Basketball cheers

Next up an epic and not that well known by our younger members a tune by Tupac shakur "Out on bail" would inpire create and make you think about many things just an epic song with so much emotion and truth it has to be one of the best songs ever made " And by the way, where is ma bitch?" lol!
bounce Twisted Evil Basketball cheers affraid

next up we have another one of the best rappers to ever live Biggie Smalls with one of his best songs with a good beat performed live "Unbelievable" is just as the name of the song is as biggie releases his unique flow it makes everything sound good
bounce Basketball cheers affraid Twisted Evil Basketball Basketball Basketball

Next up another one of the best rappers to ever walk the earth Big Pun with "Brave in the heart" after this one you really will "Remember Pun" as one of the greatest
bounce bounce pirat tongue Arrow Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Basketball Basketball Basketball

Next is another classic from Big Pun "Boomerang" is an iconic song from the big pun era
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil bounce bounce Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

Next up is one of my favourite rappers and probably one of yours too =) Big L was an icon among rappers and mc's with an unbelievable lyrical style and flow. This is the Big L 95 freestyle it was with jay-z but this version has jay-z cut out and i think its better not that i dont think jay-z good just Big L is better without z.
bounce bounce bounce Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

Next up another classic from one of my favourites Big L with "Sandman 118 freestyle" L really went all out on this one you can clearly see if he was alive just a few years more we would have a lot more brilliant and classic songs and lyrics like this R.I.P Big L enjoy!
Arrow Arrow Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil bounce bounce bounce bounce Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

Next another classic freestyle from harlems finest Big L and Herb Mcgruff with this "93 stretch and bobbito Freestyle" he lives up to the name Harlem's finest and shows us what he can do
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil bounce bounce bounce Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

Next up another not very well known rapper by todays standards but still very talented and lyrically unique rapper Cormega With a "Stretch and Bobbito freestyle" mega continues to flow like this over most of his songs and i personally think he is one of the best rappers we still have enjoy
bounce bounce bounce Arrow Arrow Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Basketball Basketball Basketball

MORE SOON =)
Back to top Go down
http://hip-hop99.com

Just a few of the best rappers to ever live.. 2Pac, Biggie, Big Pun, Big L, Herb Mcgruff, and many many more
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hacker's Palace :: Music :: Rap/Hiphop/Gangster Rap-
Jump to: